Job Posting: Boras Corporation – MLB Arbitration Research Market Analyst
MLB Arbitration Research Market Analyst
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Analyze MLB contract markets to determine appropriate values for Arbitration-eligible clients. Create arguments and presentations to support these conclusions. Pinch-hit in other departments as necessary. The ideal candidate would be a college graduate with relevant experience in the baseball industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor client performance
- Determine appropriate contract values
- Create arguments to support your position
- Communicate with coworkers inside and outside the Arbitration group
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Playing experience at college or professional level preferred
- Work experience with college team, professional team or an agency preferred
- Strong understanding of advanced metrics
- Proficiency in navigating FanGraphs and Baseball Savant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or equivalent, particularly Keynote
- Demonstrable passion for MLB
To apply, please follow this link.
The content in this posting was created and provided solely by the Boras Corporation.
David Appelman is the creator of FanGraphs.