Position: Boras Corp. Baseball Research Analyst
Location: Southern California
Boras Corp. is a well-known sports entity hiring an analyst in our MLB research group. You will be working in an office-based setting with other members of a research staff and will be responsible for handling a variety of statistical and other informational needs. The ideal candidate is a recent college graduate with a genuine interest in a career in the baseball industry. This position is located in Southern California (relocation not provided).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (or sufficient relevant experience).
- Prior baseball or team sports experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote.
To apply, please send an email with the subject “Research Position” to email@example.com by April 3rd.
The body of the email should contain the following, in this order:
- Your resume.
- In addition to the traditional resume information, please be sure to include any details about athletic experience or ability to speak a second language.
- Your full contact information.
- How you obtained this listing.
- Your minimum annual salary requirement (needs to be a specific dollar figure).
Emails that do not contain all of this information will not be considered. Please do not send cover letters or attachments. Any application with an attachment will be discarded. Non-local candidates must be able to find transportation to Southern California to interview.