Position: TrackMan Stringer/Operator
Locations: Durham, NC; Montgomery, AL; Port Charlotte, FL; Bowling Green, WV; Wappingers Falls, NY; Princeton, WV
The Tampa Bay Rays are seeking highly motivated and detail oriented candidates for their affiliate TrackMan Stringers/Operators. These individuals will be responsible for running the TrackMan system for Rays’ affiliate home games. The number of games each stringer works varies by week based on availability and the season schedule. The duties require that this role arrive one half-hour before first pitch and continue to the final out. Stringer(s) will start as soon as possible coinciding with the affiliate season.
- Responsible for setting up rosters and tagging information in TrackMan.
- Log information for the entire game – monitoring the system and making any changes throughout the game (i.e. roster changes, defensive substitutions, etc.).
- Assist in troubleshooting system issues with Trackman, fixing any errors, and uploading the game to the TrackMan site.
- Other reasonable and related duties may be assigned.
- Candidate must be motivated, well organized, and detail oriented.
- A firm understanding of baseball is required.
- Candidate must be able to make games in affiliate city fairly regularly and able to work nights during the week and weekends associated with home games.
- Previous experience using TrackMan software is preferred but not required.
All offers contingent on a satisfactory background check.
Please email email@example.com with the subject line “Trackman Stringer”